Sunday 27th May 2012
If you want to join in then follow the link say hello to Jake and read his details, enjoy his amazing site as well. Once all this is done then post your own version to his challenges. All I will say is now ‘Enjoy’
And if you open my old front door and walk through, you will be utterly amazed at the sight that befalls your eyes. It is the picture below. Yes that is DURDLE DOOR, along from the village of Lulworth ion Dorset coast line.
If you look carefully with a little imagination you can see a Dragon or Giant Seahorse taking a long, very long drink.
A door is a movable structure used to open and close off an entrance, typically consisting of a panel that swings on hinges or that slides or rotates inside a space. But in this case the only thing moving is the Water flowing through ,and lots of it.
Gerry A/C 2012
Visit my other site http://cobbie69.wordpress.com/ ’Writing Hell’
Saturday 26th May 2012.
Summer Haze -Barcelona
Summer Beach -Salou
Summer Sea Front – Salou
Summer Holiday -Hollywood Studios
Summer Disney – Magic Kingdom
I do not know the names of these flowers.
Three were photographed in Hotel grounds in Spain.
The other three on home soil.
Butterflies, well to me just butterflies, all very pretty
and photographed in Wild life Parks.
©Gerry A / C 2012
Tuesday 22nd May 2012
Relaunch of Site with a new logo and header..
A brief look and search on the site it seems to be easier to follow and research is much clearer. It gives clear lists and details to enable people to understand and help where one can.
There are links to other sites in the UK, and more so to other countries through out the world. So I ask you please at the very least check some out and post your own info and details.
Between us the WordPress bloggers and Facebook status updates who knows we might find a lost child and able to repatriate with parents.
‘YOU KNOW YA WANNA’
Gerry A/ C 2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Sunday 20th May 2012
Not much writing today, everything is under control. well in HAND. Below is my interpretation, probably a rather lazy or maybe even cynical, but is different. I say I say I say… as my tummy rumbles, and it’s not tea time. Oh Well,part 1′
Gerry A/C 2012
Thursday may 17th 2012
Our visit to Epcot in 2012 just another memory.
My favorite park of all Disney an Universal. Like all of them but Epcot wins the battle. A light hearted view to all of our wonderful blogging world….
Some of you might have done this as well, and hope it jogs your wonderful memories as well. I do have another of my daughter, but two in one post, I dont think we candle two. teehee! Please enjoy..
Gerry A /C 2012©
Friday 4th May 2012
Just a short but important post..please support..
I have also just put the above Widget in my sidebar. And if later when have not much to do, a little spare time, you can click on it, then you will be taken to the web site. Here you can peruse at your leisure and if possible hopefully help.
Tuesday 15th May 2012
Already that time…Doesn’t time Flyyyyy
Hope I have done this okay and have not upset any one…
Attention for Wendell of http://foreverpoetic.me/
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I really am overwhelmed and in awe of this attention and interest I have some how managed to amass. And I am so happy, if some what surprised, to accept and appreciate it all.
1. I do not own a smart phone, in fact I hardly ever use a mobile(cell). Phones bore me.
2. I get very much into the switch over on TV with all these reality and talent shows. If these programs stopped being about the ‘SO CALLED JUDGES’ and more about the contestants.
3. When I had long hair it took me many times over a period of time (couple years)to actually gain courage to have my hair cut shorter.
4. Talking about hair, I lost a job because of it. When the Isle of Wight Festival was on I was working as a postie in Lymington, and you could actually hear the music across the water. My boss once asked if I had to make a choice of getting my hair cut or losing my job. What would I choose. No gold stars for guessing my answer. Of course it would not happen today Would it?
5. I still cant swim, water in this sense scares me and always have. Yet I like boats, BIG ONES.
6. Although I had a girlfriend, was actually engaged, who owned a horse and we frequented shows, I have never ridden a horse.
7. Am a very sentimental person, emotional as well, but I hide this part of me.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
5. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
My Nominees are (Sound like a talent show host, the Winner ……isssss…..)
Madhu at the urge to wander. http://theurgetowander.com/ A class site…
Gemma at – the first and fabulous http://firstandfabulous.wordpress.com/
Canadian Travel Bugs http://canadiantravelbugs.wordpress.com/
Isadora from http://insidethemindofisadora.wordpress.com/
Judee from In Tuit http://allwaysjudee.wordpress.com/
And to any other of my followers, it is hard to find people that do not have the awards already, or participants in the Award arena. However my thoughts are. ‘A Very Big Thank You’
The Hug Award
Wendell also nominated me for the Hug Award, but I already have it so this is also in acknowledgement of Wendell and fabulous blog site. Visit at - http://foreverpoetic.me/
Gerry A /C 2012
Monday 14th May 2012
My experimental show of Blue.
Gerry A/C 2012 ©
Thursday 10 May 2012
Art, as I could never do again..
©Gerry A/C 2012
Monday 7th May 2012
I’ve Been Tagged..’Again’and ‘Again’and ‘Again’
Now I am trying to catch up,this I have had in my locker for awhile. Still have another to do and will hopefully be up to date…
I’ve been tagged by My Lady The Barefoot Baroness http://tonij.wordpress.com/ Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am finding it hard tell about me, well at least things than can be published. But I will try..
Yes there always rules, but Gerry will be bending them again…
1.Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, (And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer if you can).
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
4. Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
My 11 things of great interest, this will make 33 in total. Man that is a`lot.
1. I am a quiet shy person.
2. I once slept on the top deck of a bus, on one of the coldest nights that winter. Two friends with me as well.
3. My favourite colour is Blue.
4. I enjoy designing my own logos and cards.
5. I drive a Ford Fusion, It was almost new when I got it, but is now nearly nine.
6. While on the driving theme, i used to enjoy driving but nowadays I get frustrated.
7. I adore Yankee Candles. Not very Masculine I hear some say.
8. I used to enjoy art/ drawing,pencil work. I still dabble but only very little.
9. I used to read books regularly, but the last couple of months, my Blogging world has taken over.
10. I am still trying to finish my novel ‘Knight of the Oak’ First started years back. But put together during NANOWRIMO 2011. 52000 words plus.
11. At last the final one, I am now almost a year older after all this.. Love it and Thank you..
Now for the Rule to be Bent, Choosing 11 other bloggers to tag and letting them know. This is hard because recently I have read recently many bloggers are not too happy about the rules. So I say my way to nominate is by asking that 11 bloggers who wish to participate in this tagging world. Then I ask you to like this post and put YES in my comment box and I will then TAG you. Or you can answer the 11 questions below.
Is that fair…I hear you shouting LOL;; “Gerry’s doing it again”.
Questions for you to answer..I’ll make them easy.
So come on guys, who is FIRST…
1. Films.. which do you prefer,,ie; horror, fantasy, action etc.?
2. Motor bikes or Scooters ( Hell’s Angels or Mods)
3. How would you improve your blogging experience. Or like to see to help make blogging better?
4. Tea or Coffee – Black or white- sugar or no sugar.?
5. Do you have lucky charm, if so what is it and is there a special reason why?
6. If offered a night out with a choice of the Opera or the Ballet, which would you choose?
7. In UK we are hosting the Olympics in a few months, are you a fan or do book a holiday away.?
8. If you are a fan of the Olympics what is your favourite sport?
9. If you are not a fan of the Olympics and cannot get away, how do you avoid it?
10. Referring to question 5- Are you superstitious?
11. My birthday is 30th June, what are you going to me as a prezzy? just humour me…
Well that is my 11 questions, so who of you are going to be game for a ‘Tagging’
Gerry A/C 2012