10th May 2013 Friday
Super Sweet Blogger Award.
Johann at the above site has taken me by storm and love every minute of her visits. She has however got a great site worth visiting and I fully recommend it.. This lady is sure to give you a warm welcome as she has me.
So Johann thank you for this award.. But I need to tell you I am a little bit of a law breaker with the rules of awards..
The Sweet Rules for accepting this nomination are:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them
Have done so .. http://johannisthinking.com/
2. Answer five super sweet questions – Have Done
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post –Have Done
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers – See Notes below..
5. Notify your nominees on their blog – See Notes Below
My five (5) sweet responses to the delicious questions are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake..Lemon mostly
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla good ole’ Cornish Dairy
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Magnum Ice cream Lollies
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Well being Diabetic now, most of the time.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Anything one wishes to call me.
Johann I must apologise to you for not being able to pass this award to people, I just cannot go through my followers and select 13, I have a great set of followers and do not want or cannot to choose. Any particular blog. But I will just to be a little different again I will select the followers who have been great at commenting or liking this past week. I think this might be a good idea. But probably get this wrong..
And any other followers of me that stops by and likes or comments then please consider yourself nominated. I do love all your blogs and posts.
Thursday 14th March 2013.
Barefoot Baroness her award to me… Happy Birthday!
My great friend The Baroness has seen in her wisdom to nominate me for this lovely award. Over the past months I have been surprised by people and their friendliness within this blogging cyber world. I have even read how some have even met up, and became very good friends… Well apart from the meeting part, BB and myself have become good friends, and have learnt much about each other. We share a couple of sites which most of you know,
these sites are CyKlopps – http://geetoni.wordpress.com/ – a fabulous music site that relies on you the blogs followers leaving their requests,, this site was part BB’s idea,, so it made sense to have her as my partner.
And we must include BTH – http://geeton1.wordpress.com/ – this is another brain child of hers about the passion we both have about helping children. We talked over ideas and developed the site.. and this site is gradually gaining momentum and picking up a great deal of interest. So pop along and support it.. “The more eyes that View, the more we can Do” It goes to show how a friendship can develop and be productive. This lady is a lady that I am privileged to know and may it continue… So my lady…
I Humbly Accept.. Thank you BB…
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Done
2. Add The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. Done
3. Share 7 things about yourself. Done
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. See Notes!!!!
5. Include this set of rules. Done.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog. Will Do…
My Seven things about myself,,,are they??
1. A person born in Hampshire is commonly known as a ‘Hampshire Hog’
2. I am currently trying to write another story via Campnano in April.
3.I have never ever broken any bones, not mine or anyone else’s.
4. My favourite Books are fantasy.
5. My favourite author is Terry Brooks.
6. My mother was Elizabeth the 2nd.
7. I like telling tales as well, not all true, heehee!
Thank you to you both..see video from me to you……
MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOG AWARD 2012….
Wendell who has become a good friend of mine over the past year, always supportive and loyal to my blogs, this is becoming a rare thing nowadays, and is so important to us bloggers.. So a great big thank you…. And Wendell I accept…..
However I would like to apologize to Wendell for the delay in my response for this award…
Wendell I thank you so much for this lovely and thoughtful award, and especially thinking of me for this..
Wendell’s site full of enlightening poetry. Pop along to his site and be sure of a warm welcome and top class poetry.
Apparently there are no real to follow except, within six months you must pass the honor on to the blogs that have influenced you the most, and are deserving to receive the award, which will label them as being one of the Most Influential Blogs of 2012. There are no rules, which is quite a surprise!
Although I normally say that people who visit and comment on this post then please accept this award from me with all my blessings. I still say this but will nominate a couple of people as below..
Lady Barefoot Baroness - http://barefootbaroness.org/ All that I have said above…
Dellaanna - https://campanulladellaanna.wordpress.com/ another friend of recent times with an excellent site so please visit..and say hello.
Trish - http://soundslikewish.wordpress.com/ Trish has a site that has always impressed me,, and no doubt you would also.
Sandra – http://sandraconner.wordpress.com/ Sandra one of my mostly friends who also has a fabulous site, and well worth a visit, you will get a great and warm welcome..That I can promise.
Can I say apologies to any and all for not actually naming you, but please anyone of you that likes and or comments on here then please feel yourself nominated.. Another big thank you to Wendell.
‘Please Accept this Award as my Gift You All’
12th November 2012 Tuesday.
I thank Scrapydo, who nominated me for this award to which I am so grateful for. It is so exciting when another blogger enjoys my work so much to recognise it with an award. So to you Scrapydo, sorry cannot find your name, this is in recognition to you, your wonderful blog and your award to me.
People pop along to her blog and let her know you were there, You are sure of a warm welcome and a lovely blog.
Also please check my Awards and More page.
There are a few questions we are asked to answer by way of sharing a little more of who we are.
1. If you could change something what would you change?
Answer- My health problems
2. If you could relive one day, when would it be?
Answer- The day I went to London as school boy, I had my head out the coach window being travel sick. It was my only time when I left my mark on the capital.
3. What’s one thing that really scares you?
Answer- Being taken from this world before I am ready..My mother was and still trying to understand.
4. What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
Answer- My most recent dream is not something to be published, and yes I do think it is possible to complete. But a dream I can say is to play the guitar with Eric Clapton and as for where, I’ll leave that for Eric to decide.
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Answer- Richard Branson, or any other rich and wealthy person, I could see what he does and then I would learn how to siphon a million pounds from his many bank accounts and then have a happy life after, and then my unpublished dream would come true and as for Eric Clapton, I might let him accompany me on stage.
I am nominating the following bloggers for this award:
1. Barefoot Baroness… Barefoot Baroness
3. Wendell…Wendell A. Brown
4. Carol…Carol B Sessums
5. Isadora .. Inside the Mind of Isadora
3rd October 2012 Monday.
Super Sweet Blogging Award..
Scrapydo and Trompie nominated me for this wonderfully sweet award.. pop along too their great site and say hello you will be welcomed with open arms and enjoy their posting, full of great and jolly and interesting to read and see..
Not what we would call teeth and gum friendly but nice…
Nominate a baker’s dozen (13 other blogs). Answer some super sweet questions.
Thank and link back to the person who nominated you ,, done,, http://scrapydo.wordpress.com/
The Super Sweet Questions: ..
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake, definitely, Victoria sponge, lots of cream and jam…
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla, chocolate makes me put on weight..
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Key Lime Pie..
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Any time I pass a sweet aisle or sweet shop..
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I think fruit crumble and custard..So ’Crumble me Gerry.’
As for the about nominating 13 bloggers, this is the part I find extremely difficult, every one that I follow or follow me are worthy of this and any other award. And although I appreciate this so much from scrapydo a very loyal follower of me and I in return I am going to offer this award to any blogger that likes my posts and wishes to partake in this wonderful event.
This October Award Fest… All you wonderful people and your great sites can I say
“I Nominate You, yes you, so please take and enjoy, as I have”..