Thursday 14th March 2013.
Barefoot Baroness her award to me… Happy Birthday!
My great friend The Baroness has seen in her wisdom to nominate me for this lovely award. Over the past months I have been surprised by people and their friendliness within this blogging cyber world. I have even read how some have even met up, and became very good friends… Well apart from the meeting part, BB and myself have become good friends, and have learnt much about each other. We share a couple of sites which most of you know,
these sites are CyKlopps – http://geetoni.wordpress.com/ – a fabulous music site that relies on you the blogs followers leaving their requests,, this site was part BB’s idea,, so it made sense to have her as my partner.
And we must include BTH – http://geeton1.wordpress.com/ – this is another brain child of hers about the passion we both have about helping children. We talked over ideas and developed the site.. and this site is gradually gaining momentum and picking up a great deal of interest. So pop along and support it.. “The more eyes that View, the more we can Do” It goes to show how a friendship can develop and be productive. This lady is a lady that I am privileged to know and may it continue… So my lady…
I Humbly Accept.. Thank you BB…
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Done
2. Add The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. Done
3. Share 7 things about yourself. Done
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. See Notes!!!!
5. Include this set of rules. Done.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog. Will Do…
My Seven things about myself,,,are they??
1. A person born in Hampshire is commonly known as a ‘Hampshire Hog’
2. I am currently trying to write another story via Campnano in April.
3.I have never ever broken any bones, not mine or anyone else’s.
4. My favourite Books are fantasy.
5. My favourite author is Terry Brooks.
6. My mother was Elizabeth the 2nd.
7. I like telling tales as well, not all true, heehee!
Thank you to you both..see video from me to you……
MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOG AWARD 2012….
Wendell who has become a good friend of mine over the past year, always supportive and loyal to my blogs, this is becoming a rare thing nowadays, and is so important to us bloggers.. So a great big thank you…. And Wendell I accept…..
However I would like to apologize to Wendell for the delay in my response for this award…
Wendell I thank you so much for this lovely and thoughtful award, and especially thinking of me for this..
Wendell’s site full of enlightening poetry. Pop along to his site and be sure of a warm welcome and top class poetry.
Apparently there are no real to follow except, within six months you must pass the honor on to the blogs that have influenced you the most, and are deserving to receive the award, which will label them as being one of the Most Influential Blogs of 2012. There are no rules, which is quite a surprise!
Although I normally say that people who visit and comment on this post then please accept this award from me with all my blessings. I still say this but will nominate a couple of people as below..
Lady Barefoot Baroness - http://barefootbaroness.org/ All that I have said above…
Dellaanna - https://campanulladellaanna.wordpress.com/ another friend of recent times with an excellent site so please visit..and say hello.
Trish - http://soundslikewish.wordpress.com/ Trish has a site that has always impressed me,, and no doubt you would also.
Sandra – http://sandraconner.wordpress.com/ Sandra one of my mostly friends who also has a fabulous site, and well worth a visit, you will get a great and warm welcome..That I can promise.
Can I say apologies to any and all for not actually naming you, but please anyone of you that likes and or comments on here then please feel yourself nominated.. Another big thank you to Wendell.
‘Please Accept this Award as my Gift You All’
Monday 7th May 2012
I’ve Been Tagged..’Again’and ‘Again’and ‘Again’
Now I am trying to catch up,this I have had in my locker for awhile. Still have another to do and will hopefully be up to date…
I’ve been tagged by My Lady The Barefoot Baroness http://tonij.wordpress.com/ Thanks so much for thinking of me! I am finding it hard tell about me, well at least things than can be published. But I will try..
Yes there always rules, but Gerry will be bending them again…
1.Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, (And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer if you can).
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
4. Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
My 11 things of great interest, this will make 33 in total. Man that is a`lot.
1. I am a quiet shy person.
2. I once slept on the top deck of a bus, on one of the coldest nights that winter. Two friends with me as well.
3. My favourite colour is Blue.
4. I enjoy designing my own logos and cards.
5. I drive a Ford Fusion, It was almost new when I got it, but is now nearly nine.
6. While on the driving theme, i used to enjoy driving but nowadays I get frustrated.
7. I adore Yankee Candles. Not very Masculine I hear some say.
8. I used to enjoy art/ drawing,pencil work. I still dabble but only very little.
9. I used to read books regularly, but the last couple of months, my Blogging world has taken over.
10. I am still trying to finish my novel ‘Knight of the Oak’ First started years back. But put together during NANOWRIMO 2011. 52000 words plus.
11. At last the final one, I am now almost a year older after all this.. Love it and Thank you..
Now for the Rule to be Bent, Choosing 11 other bloggers to tag and letting them know. This is hard because recently I have read recently many bloggers are not too happy about the rules. So I say my way to nominate is by asking that 11 bloggers who wish to participate in this tagging world. Then I ask you to like this post and put YES in my comment box and I will then TAG you. Or you can answer the 11 questions below.
Is that fair…I hear you shouting LOL;; “Gerry’s doing it again”.
Questions for you to answer..I’ll make them easy.
So come on guys, who is FIRST…
1. Films.. which do you prefer,,ie; horror, fantasy, action etc.?
2. Motor bikes or Scooters ( Hell’s Angels or Mods)
3. How would you improve your blogging experience. Or like to see to help make blogging better?
4. Tea or Coffee – Black or white- sugar or no sugar.?
5. Do you have lucky charm, if so what is it and is there a special reason why?
6. If offered a night out with a choice of the Opera or the Ballet, which would you choose?
7. In UK we are hosting the Olympics in a few months, are you a fan or do book a holiday away.?
8. If you are a fan of the Olympics what is your favourite sport?
9. If you are not a fan of the Olympics and cannot get away, how do you avoid it?
10. Referring to question 5- Are you superstitious?
11. My birthday is 30th June, what are you going to me as a prezzy? just humour me…
Well that is my 11 questions, so who of you are going to be game for a ‘Tagging’
Gerry A/C 2012