14th April 2012 GAC/A
The Hug Award
Francine has nominated me for this award a long time back now, this I apologise for the delay, I have got way behind and am trying to catch up. So can I apologise to any others that might be expecting a reply or response of some sort. I will get to it…
Francine, Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Please visit her wonderful site and enjoy and let her know you stopped by – http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/
For more info on this Wonderful award – please read below and check out the links…
GUIDELINES for NOMINATING OTHERS FOR THE HUG AWARD©
1. If you receive a HUG Award©, you may nominate others who also meet the above guidelines for the award. You may nominate as many people, websites, or blogs as you want to nominate to receive the award. I do ask that, upon receipt of the award, you nominate at least one other person. The award is also not time limited, so you can nominate new people or sites you encounter in the future. Please try not to nominate those who have already received the award.
2. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTACTING YOUR NOMINEES and telling them you nominated them for the HUG Award©. AND when you contact them…
3. Please link this page: When you contact your nominees for the award, please include a link to this page, http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/, so they will have the same information you received about the award. Then, they also can perpetuate the award by nominating others. AND…
4. Please post a comment on this page athttp://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ with the name and the complete website or blog address of the site(s) or person(s) you nominate.
5. If you know, I would appreciate you informing me of the geographical location of your nominee(s) and /or their site(s).
6. Social Media Sites: You may also copy and paste unchanged copies of the original HUG Award© and HUG Award© Guidelines’ wording to other social media sites such as Facebook and Linkedin. You may also print original copies for your personal use for display, etc.
7. You may print a copy of the HUG Award© Guidelines for people you nominate, who do not have a website, blog, or social media account to which they can paste award and Guidelines. If they have email, you may email them a copy of the original HUG Award©and original Hug Award© Guidelines.
Thank you for your help sharing HUGs (HUG Awards©) with the people of the world. Blessings, Connie
The Hope Unites Globally HUG Award© and the HUG Award© Guidelines are the copyright of Connie Wayne – ©Connie Wayne 2012 at http://ahopefortoday.com. They both may be copied and shared in accordance with the Guidelines established in this post.
I nominate all the people that believe in CND, guitar playing ,live and let live, and responding to each others posting, but especially the people that comment on this post. I am sorry if the rules are being broken.
Gerry A/C April 2012