Nominated date – 14th April 2012 GAC/A
Posting date – Wednesday 25th April 2012
Liebster Blog Award
Gemma was kind enough to nominate me for this award and it with great honour that I accept it. Pop along to her site and say hello, she will welcome your visit. But as Gemma said on her site it is stressful, not only answering the questions but the nominating of other blogs can be very stressful. So please bear with me, thanks.
One rule of accepting the Liebster Blog award is to tell five things about myself that you don’t already know.
Here it goes:
1. I started playing the guitar at the age of 15.
2. I once hitch-hiked to Newcastle, approx 360 miles, with a friend, and we arrived at the pub we agreed to meet my geordie friends at 5.55pm. Making our journey about 12hrs. Our journey is a great story in the waiting.. My co conspirator realised he had lost a wellington boot. Three days later when returned home we found his wellington boot, on the side of the road standing upright exactly where we started our journey days earlier…..
3. I was a baby when born. Very very young boy.
4. My grand-dad lied about his age to join the Navy in the 1st World war.
5. I was supposed to have my tonsils out when 10 years old. I chickened out and ran from the hospital. Still got them. Never had a problem with them. It was a common thing, in those days with asthmatic children.
The second rule for accepting the Liebster Blog award is to pass it on to 5 unassuming, but deserving souls. I will pass this on, and I REALLY don’t want to seem ungrateful, but these award things are getting very stressful,not so much the awards so much, it is the rules, so if you feel the same, I don’t want you to feel any obligation (other than to thank me for thinking of you) so here it goes – again…
1. Francine http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/
2. Immie http://mybyeworld.com/
5. Polly. http://pollysspace.wordpress.com/
Hope all was done okay, and my nominees enjoy…
Gerry A/C 2012