WP Awards Day [Twice]
Tuesday 8th October 2013.
My WordPress Family…..
st, I thank Terry at terry1954, link below, please pop along and say hello. Her unique blogs and Facebook will sure be enlightening for you. There is something for everyone and there is a great welcome waiting for you. Just let her know you stopped by.
1. Ping back to the person who gave you the Award (Me) [Done]
2. Display the Award [Done]
3. Display the text in Red as I want people to know why I made it (**I wonder if I can do this!) [Yeh Right]
4. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost Family here on Word Press” [I dont do this,see below]
But for this one time I want to change a bit of it. [So Will I]
You answer my questions, then pick some bloggers to add them to the family! Easy as pie! [I will join on this]
These are easy for me, a male UK resident. you see!
1.What was the most awesome Halloween costume you ever remember wearing?
Never worn one.
2. What age were you when you quit trick-or-treating?
Never done it.
3.What is the very first thing you do when your eyes open in the morning?
See the ceiling.
4. What is the very last thing you do before you go to bed at nights?
Say goodbye and shut my laptop down.
5.What can scare the crap out of you faster than anything else?
Not a lot, I am known as Mr Cool tehee!
6.Did you ever trick someone on Halloween night?
No afraid not, never done it.
7. How old were you when you first fell in love?
15 and half I started to play guitar, my first love.
8. Where were you when you were first kissed?
aged 5 at a house of a girl I knew and invited to her party.
9. What would you love to open this year at Christmas?
An airplane ticket or if not then a new guitar.
10. Weren’t these questions easy?
Yes very easy, thank you Terry..
nd →Maryrose at .. http://appletonavenue.wordpress.com/ ← Another great site to visit where you are sure of a great welcome. A site with so much variety and a fabulous posts. Leave your mark and be assured of a friendly comment. So pop along and say Hello.
The idea behind this award was simply to thank the WordPress Family for taking us in and making us feel welcome when we had just started. Shaun feels very strongly about this award,
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the Word Press family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only Word Press can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family.
1. Ping back to the person who gave you the Award (Me) [DONE]
2. Display the Award [DONE]
3. Display the text in Red as I want people to know why I made it [DONE]
4. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost Family here on Word Press [ PROBABLY NOT see below]
My few nominees are:
Tah dah,,, drum roll, tension builds and impatience is brewing. People sitting waiting for the star of the show to appear. Well the star of the show is you, every single one of you that visit my site and comments or clicks my like button. So please accept the award from me to you. After all, we are all part of the WordPress Family are we not. Enjoy!
Please accept the award and do as you wish in response, however you treat awards please enjoy and thank you all for your wonderful blogs and the enjoyment they give.