Guest photographer Natalia Maks invites you to find unexpected textures in the world around you.
Friday 8th August 2014
Guest photographer Natalia Maks invites you to find unexpected textures in the world around you.
Enjoy and Thank you.
Gerry A/C ©
Sunday 13th July 2014
Gerry a/C 2014
Sunday 15th December 2013
Thursday 12th December 2013
Cyber Love. not my type of music but is very apt,and I am open-minded in my music. Enjoy!
To be Continued……
Please excuse any errors, and enjoy. Thank you.
Tuesday 8th October 2013.
st, I thank Terry at terry1954, link below, please pop along and say hello. Her unique blogs and Facebook will sure be enlightening for you. There is something for everyone and there is a great welcome waiting for you. Just let her know you stopped by.
1. Ping back to the person who gave you the Award (Me) [Done]
2. Display the Award [Done]
3. Display the text in Red as I want people to know why I made it (**I wonder if I can do this!) [Yeh Right]
4. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost Family here on Word Press” [I dont do this,see below]
But for this one time I want to change a bit of it. [So Will I]
You answer my questions, then pick some bloggers to add them to the family! Easy as pie! [I will join on this]
These are easy for me, a male UK resident. you see!
1.What was the most awesome Halloween costume you ever remember wearing?
Never worn one.
2. What age were you when you quit trick-or-treating?
Never done it.
3.What is the very first thing you do when your eyes open in the morning?
See the ceiling.
4. What is the very last thing you do before you go to bed at nights?
Say goodbye and shut my laptop down.
5.What can scare the crap out of you faster than anything else?
Not a lot, I am known as Mr Cool tehee!
6.Did you ever trick someone on Halloween night?
No afraid not, never done it.
7. How old were you when you first fell in love?
15 and half I started to play guitar, my first love.
8. Where were you when you were first kissed?
aged 5 at a house of a girl I knew and invited to her party.
9. What would you love to open this year at Christmas?
An airplane ticket or if not then a new guitar.
10. Weren’t these questions easy?
Yes very easy, thank you Terry..
nd →Maryrose at .. http://appletonavenue.wordpress.com/ ← Another great site to visit where you are sure of a great welcome. A site with so much variety and a fabulous posts. Leave your mark and be assured of a friendly comment. So pop along and say Hello.
The idea behind this award was simply to thank the WordPress Family for taking us in and making us feel welcome when we had just started. Shaun feels very strongly about this award,
“This is an award for everyone who is part of the “Word Press Family” I start this award on the basis that the Word Press family has taken me in, and showed me love and a caring side only Word Press can. The way people take a second to be nice, to answer a question and not make things a competition amazes me here. I know I have been given many awards, but I wanted to leave my own legacy on here by creating my own award, as many have done before. This represents “Family” we never meet, but are there for us as family.
1. Ping back to the person who gave you the Award (Me) [DONE]
2. Display the Award [DONE]
3. Display the text in Red as I want people to know why I made it [DONE]
4. Nominate 10 people you look to as almost Family here on Word Press [ PROBABLY NOT see below]
My few nominees are:
Please accept the award and do as you wish in response, however you treat awards please enjoy and thank you all for your wonderful blogs and the enjoyment they give.
Wednesday 21st August 2013..
Even though I have not been a busy blogger of late, for varying reasons, I was very surprised I received this award. And I accept it in the true cobbies69 style. So again thank you Karen. I know I have used this vid before, but is very suitable.
MY Q & A: from and by Karen, I have answered as best I as I saw fit or legal. 😉
Gerry A/C 2013©
Daylight 19th August 2013.
My excuse to do a post of this nature hope you enjoy.
Every night and day that passes,
Staring into space, looking beyond.
One, might say that rose tinted glasses,
Pain and hurt yes I am growing very fond.
Our sun is now getting higher in space,
Like each day it will fade to be reborn.
The moonlit night will show her face,
Sky, shadows and stars it will adorn.
Our wonder words float high and speak,
Seeking their star, to engrave ones love.
Open mind and heart, strong no longer weak.
A drifting cloud, a passing thought,
Words spoken, in my head voices shout.
Dreams and truth are forever sought,
Is this what love is all about?
Sadness these days scream at me,
Aching inside, yearning will not stop.
The point of no return, must never be,
Always inside, passing, always passing.
Gerry a/C August 2013©
10th May 2013 Friday
Super Sweet Blogger Award.
Johann at the above site has taken me by storm and love every minute of her visits. She has however got a great site worth visiting and I fully recommend it.. This lady is sure to give you a warm welcome as she has me.
So Johann thank you for this award.. But I need to tell you I am a little bit of a law breaker with the rules of awards..
The Sweet Rules for accepting this nomination are:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated them
Have done so .. http://johannisthinking.com/
2. Answer five super sweet questions – Have Done
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post –Have Done
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers – See Notes below..
5. Notify your nominees on their blog – See Notes Below
My five (5) sweet responses to the delicious questions are:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake..Lemon mostly
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla good ole’ Cornish Dairy
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? Magnum Ice cream Lollies
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Well being Diabetic now, most of the time.
5. Sweet Nick Name? Anything one wishes to call me.
Thursday 14th March 2013.
Barefoot Baroness her award to me… Happy Birthday!
My great friend The Baroness has seen in her wisdom to nominate me for this lovely award. Over the past months I have been surprised by people and their friendliness within this blogging cyber world. I have even read how some have even met up, and became very good friends… Well apart from the meeting part, BB and myself have become good friends, and have learnt much about each other. We share a couple of sites which most of you know,
these sites are CyKlopps – http://geetoni.wordpress.com/ – a fabulous music site that relies on you the blogs followers leaving their requests,, this site was part BB’s idea,, so it made sense to have her as my partner.
And we must include BTH – http://geeton1.wordpress.com/ – this is another brain child of hers about the passion we both have about helping children. We talked over ideas and developed the site.. and this site is gradually gaining momentum and picking up a great deal of interest. So pop along and support it.. “The more eyes that View, the more we can Do” It goes to show how a friendship can develop and be productive. This lady is a lady that I am privileged to know and may it continue… So my lady…
1. Thank the person who nominated you. Done
2. Add The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post. Done
3. Share 7 things about yourself. Done
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees. See Notes!!!!
5. Include this set of rules. Done.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog. Will Do…
My Seven things about myself,,,are they??
1. A person born in Hampshire is commonly known as a ‘Hampshire Hog’
2. I am currently trying to write another story via Campnano in April.
3.I have never ever broken any bones, not mine or anyone else’s.
4. My favourite Books are fantasy.
5. My favourite author is Terry Brooks.
6. My mother was Elizabeth the 2nd.
7. I like telling tales as well, not all true, heehee!
Thank you to you both..see video from me to you……
MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOG AWARD 2012….
However I would like to apologize to Wendell for the delay in my response for this award…
Wendell I thank you so much for this lovely and thoughtful award, and especially thinking of me for this..
Wendell’s site full of enlightening poetry. Pop along to his site and be sure of a warm welcome and top class poetry.
Apparently there are no real to follow except, within six months you must pass the honor on to the blogs that have influenced you the most, and are deserving to receive the award, which will label them as being one of the Most Influential Blogs of 2012. There are no rules, which is quite a surprise!
Although I normally say that people who visit and comment on this post then please accept this award from me with all my blessings. I still say this but will nominate a couple of people as below..
Lady Barefoot Baroness – http://barefootbaroness.org/ All that I have said above…
Dellaanna – https://campanulladellaanna.wordpress.com/ another friend of recent times with an excellent site so please visit..and say hello.
Trish – http://soundslikewish.wordpress.com/ Trish has a site that has always impressed me,, and no doubt you would also.
Sandra – http://sandraconner.wordpress.com/ Sandra one of my mostly friends who also has a fabulous site, and well worth a visit, you will get a great and warm welcome..That I can promise.
Can I say apologies to any and all for not actually naming you, but please anyone of you that likes and or comments on here then please feel yourself nominated.. Another big thank you to Wendell.
‘Please Accept this Award as my Gift You All’
12th November 2012 Tuesday.
I thank Scrapydo, who nominated me for this award to which I am so grateful for. It is so exciting when another blogger enjoys my work so much to recognise it with an award. So to you Scrapydo, sorry cannot find your name, this is in recognition to you, your wonderful blog and your award to me.
People pop along to her blog and let her know you were there, You are sure of a warm welcome and a lovely blog.
Also please check my Awards and More page.
There are a few questions we are asked to answer by way of sharing a little more of who we are.
1. If you could change something what would you change?
Answer- My health problems
2. If you could relive one day, when would it be?
Answer- The day I went to London as school boy, I had my head out the coach window being travel sick. It was my only time when I left my mark on the capital.
3. What’s one thing that really scares you?
Answer- Being taken from this world before I am ready..My mother was and still trying to understand.
4. What one dream have you not completed yet and do you think you will be able to complete it?
Answer- My most recent dream is not something to be published, and yes I do think it is possible to complete. But a dream I can say is to play the guitar with Eric Clapton and as for where, I’ll leave that for Eric to decide.
5. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Answer- Richard Branson, or any other rich and wealthy person, I could see what he does and then I would learn how to siphon a million pounds from his many bank accounts and then have a happy life after, and then my unpublished dream would come true and as for Eric Clapton, I might let him accompany me on stage.
I am nominating the following bloggers for this award:
1. Barefoot Baroness… Barefoot Baroness
3. Wendell…Wendell A. Brown
4. Carol…Carol B Sessums
5. Isadora .. Inside the Mind of Isadora